Here is some random advice from players. Some of it has data to back it up. Some of it is anecdotal.
Treasure Cave Advice Edit
- Be prepared to be disappointed. - Everybody
- Buy the 500 gem chests when you see single algebraic creatures show up in chat. Multiple algebriac creatures in chat usually reflect a gem hacker and not a hot spot. - Zargo
- Another technique is to wait until you see a bunch of algebraics showing up in Chat. Be careful to look for groups of several different players, not just one player. Single players getting lots of algebraics in chat is just a sign of a gem hacker. - Dilemma
- There is a theory that the odds are higher for pulling an algebraic from the treasure cave when you have fewer creatures. - Anonymous
- There's another theory that says that the odds are better if you play the 25 heart ingredient dungeon and get an ingredient drop (have to finish the battle quickly). Then go to the treasure cave and buy a 500 gem chest. Or buy a bunch of wishbones chests. Rares and Algeraics drop more often when the luck factor is higher. - Moo
Battle Advice Edit
- Use helpers when battling in the Arena battle lines. Use the Helper tutorial to maximize your helper's level. - Arimel
Ingredient Advice Edit
- Stock up on Fancy Meal Time dungeon ingredients whenever the dungeon shows up. You never know when it will show up again. It could be back in two weeks... or it could be back in four months. - Dilemma
- I highly recommend spending gems to increase your inventory size so you can stock up on ingredients. Or you can use the ingredients tables to plan for your creature enhancements and keep your inventories smaller. - Dilemma
- When farming for ingredients, consider battling without a helper. It seems to increase drop rates. - Maxime
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.